The Saltaire World Heritage Education Association (SWHEA) is run by dedicated and highly valued volunteers. Our work has grown through the skill and commitment of people willing to give their time.
We are actively seeking Trustees, Associate Members and other volunteers for short and long-term roles.
Potential roles include:
- SWHEA Board of Trustees – leading the charity’s governance and management.
- SWHEA Associate Members – supporting governance and management, but without voting rights on the SWHEA Board.
- Involvement in Trustee led sub-groups such as Communication and Marketing, Collections Management, Finance & General purposes, Fundraising & Income generation, Learning Support.
- Saltaire Collection volunteers – assisting with listing, rehousing, cataloguing, scanning and environmental monitoring.
- Exhibition & Events volunteers – assisting with outreach activities.
- Education Volunteers – assisting in the development of learning resources related to items in the collection and identifying areas for new research.
This helps Shipley College meet their safeguarding processes as volunteers will be in contact with College students.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about voluntary roles with us. Please put volunteering in the subject box.