SWHEA/Saltaire Stories Website: Terms and Conditions
The terms ‘organisation name’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is SWHEA/Saltaire Stories, Shipley College, Learning Resource Centre, Victoria Road, Shipley BD18 3LQ.
Our Charitable registration number is 1158756. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Demographic Information – your post code
- Type of query
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular part of the site.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Limitations on Use of Material
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website and in the Materials published on it or contained within. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Unless we give you written permission (either via this Website or otherwise) to do so you must not modify the feed content or paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors or licensors) as the authors of Material on our Websites must always be acknowledged. You must ensure that where you use any Feed Content or other content from our Website on your website you incorporate a credit to us in the form of an acknowledgement of source and a functional link back to our Website wherever possible.
- You must not use any part of the Materials on our Websites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach of these Terms, or use the Feed Content in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Website and/or the Feed Content will cease immediately and you may be required, at our option, to return or destroy any copies of the Materials or Feed Content you have made.
- We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate our provision of the Feed Content, your access to the Feed Content or your licence to use the Feed Content without prior notice or liability. Upon receiving notice of termination from us you agree to destroy all copies of any Feed Content under your control.
- You may only use trademarks or logos featured on our Websites for the purpose of displaying the Website on your computer or printing out the Website on your printer and for no other reason. You shall not obtain any interest in any of our intellectual property rights by virtue of these Terms.
- Where our Websites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- You may not use any Feed Content or display any content from our Websites on any website which incites hatred; promotes, encourages or facilitates violence, terrorism, illegal activity or antisocial behaviour; discriminates against any social group; or contains any material which is obscene, pornographic, misleading, inaccurate, homophobic, sexually explicit, objectionable, defamatory, racist, sexist, illegal, in breach of any copyright or other intellectual property right of a third party, contains swear words or language likely to offend, or is damaging to our software, IT systems, data or our Website or is damaging to any third party software, data, website or system.
- Commentary and other materials posted on our Websites (including the Materials) are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We do not therefore accept any liability or responsibility from any reliance you place on such materials, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- The Material displayed on our Websites is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or any user in connection with our Website, Materials or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials (including the Materials) posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time and for any other loss or damage of any kind,
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All logos/trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- This website and its content is copyright of © SWHEA 2018. All rights reserved.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by SWHEA/Saltaire Stories and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you can link to other websites which are not under the control of SWHEA. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, SWHEA takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.